Planning a wedding is much more than saying yes to the dress and the love of your life. It’s also finding the perfect venue. From elegance to laid back or extravagant to intimate, when it comes to Wisconsin Weddings, we know how to celebrate. So here’s a selection of gorgeous, fun, unique, and captivating venues that could be the perfect place to celebrate your picture-perfect day.
Three Venues for Wisconsin Weddings
Just 25 minutes north of Milwaukee lives a rustic, elegant, and beautiful space perfect for making memories. Whiskey barrel accents, high ceilings, exposed beams, warm lighting, and lush greenery are beautiful backdrop accents for your big day. Additionally, their special ceremony and reception area, Private Bridal Suite, lounge area, heating, air conditioning, delicious cuisine, phenomenal services, and on-site event coordinator make planning your wedding a snap!
Their starting Wisconsin wedding site fee includes
- Event planning
- China, flatware and glassware
- Set up and clean up
This gorgeous venue can be found at 3121 County Road I Saukville, WI 53080. For more information, visit their website.
East Troy Brewery
Keeping its vintage 1892 Bank roots, this Wisconsin venue is full of beautiful fun and unique character to make your weddings stand out. This brewery is all about the details. Also, it gives an intimate wedding life with its rustic and old-fashioned industrial charm. See this beautiful setup for yourself at 2905 Main Street, East Troy, WI 53120. You can also inquire about the space and their prices on their website.
This Wisconsin wedding venue is perfect if you’re looking for an urban-style wedding. But also desire the perks of small-town love. Additionally, the hall is nestled between Milwaukee, Chicago and Madison. Thus, this location provides an ideal destination to celebrate your love story with friends and family.
- Indoor & Outdoor Ceremony Spaces
- Multiple Lighting Options
- A blank canvas to create your dream wedding
- Up To 220 Guests Seated
- Room For Music And Dancing
- Original Brick Walls And Unique Design Qualities
- All Tables And Chairs Included
Wisconsin Wedding Venue Inclusions
- Dressing suite with private powder room
- Wooden folding chairs with beautiful ivory seat cushions
- 4 cocktail tables
- 20 60” round tables (each seat 8-10 guests)
- 6 custom industrial tables featuring reclaimed wood planks and steel pipe.
- Custom gallery wall to feature your unique love story or family photos.
- “Wow Wall” for projection slideshow
- Industrial menu scroll for you to tailor to your wedding
- Wooden chandeliers
- Exhibition-style kitchen
- All-season temperature-controlled space
- On-site staff to maintain cleanliness
- On-site security
- A fantastic discount for brides at Bon Bon Belle Bridal Boutique!
- Outdoor music
- Outdoor heaters
- Outdoor tables and chairs
This breathtaking and charming venue can be found at 425 N. Pine Street, Burlington, WI 53105. Visit their website for more information on prices and coordinator packages.
Check their availability as soon as possible if you are ready to say “I do” at these venues. If you need a photographer to capture it all, then I’m here for it, and I love Wisconsin Weddings.
If you are ready for more Wisconsin wedding content, then check out the blog links below!
Hey! I'm Erin Scott
Welcome to my blog! I'm so excited you're here! Take a look around and check out some example of my work! Let's be friends! Reach out today!